If you boot Knoppix "normally" - no cheat codes - does it boot without any problems? Can you read your USB drive?
I'm very new user of knoppix, and was wondering of the cheat code at boot time
boot: knoppix desktop=kiosk url=file:///mnt/sda/123.html
but when I enter the kiosk, it tells me that it could't find the file(while it really does exits),
and I thout that, it might be the problem of it didn't mount the usb drive in this situation,
is there anyone knows how to mount the flash drive for the kiosk desktop, or knows what my problem is, or knows an other way to achive this goal?
I wish I could set the url of the kiosk to my file in the flash usb instead to the internet
thanks a lot
If you boot Knoppix "normally" - no cheat codes - does it boot without any problems? Can you read your USB drive?

Commodore 128 In Box & Original Power Supply & Intro Guide
$200.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Personal Computer w Power Supply-TV Hookup-Paperwork-Original Box
$139.00
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Vintage C64 Commodore 64 Computer Console For Parts or Repair - Basketcase Unit
$49.99
Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99