thanx sakiZ
That would do it too.Originally Posted by jjmac
And if you're a dangerous type....
Russian Roulette with BaSH. 1 in 6 chance everything dies.Code:# [ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf / || echo "You live"![]()
thanx sakiZ
Gee Reading Those, I see some really old posts of mine in this thread. Wow.
These days instead of Kanotix, I'm actually doing Mepis 6.5 and have been for about 6 months. It's been bullet proof.
But I still have my original Knoppix 3.7 install running. And I still update it VERY carefully.. All it's underpinnings are mostly "Testing" now and even those are getting more and more "frozen" because of libc6 issues. I like it because It still runs great and is very fast. Matter of fact, that is what I'm running right now as I type.
sakiZ

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99