Since knoppix takes so long to start up I often pop in the CD and leave it for a few minutes. Even if I specify my home directory at boot like "knoppix home=scan" it still ASKS me if I actually want to boot up off that home drive that it found and if I don't answer it assumes not and doesn't do anything. Cant it just boot from it by default? I mean since I did tell it to scan for the home drive it should assume that I want to boot from it and should default to OK instead of Cancel.
Also, how do I tell it not to open the knoppix page in konqueror every time I boot? It should be smart enough to see that I'm using my own home directory so I've probably seen the knoppix page before!
Thx.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.62