-
KDEBLUETOOTH blocking other software
My Knoppix-Debian server has on it a package called KDEBLUETOOTH. I don't know why it's there; I assume it came with the basic Knoppix installation. There is no Bluetooth device on the server, nor ever likely to be.
Recently, every attempt to update anything on the machine fails with error messages about KDEBLUETOOTH. The problem is, I can't remove it either. This is what I get:
Removing kdebluetooth ...
dpkg-divert: mismatch on divert-to
when removing `diversion of /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock to /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock_nobt by kdebluetooth'
found `diversion of /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock to /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock.orig by kdelock-knoppix'
dpkg: error processing kdebluetooth (--remove):
subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 2
Errors were encountered while processing:
kdebluetooth
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
RESULT=100
I've tried everything I can think of - including apt-get remove kdelock-knoppix, but that gives the same message that KDEBLUETOOTH needs something.
I don't want to have to wipe the machine and start again but it's soon going to be necessary. Even then, I can't use Knoppix because I fear I'll end up in the same place again.
HOW do I get rid of KDEBLUETOOTH?
Similar Threads
-
By kidsatacrux in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:10 PM
-
By Mr.Digimon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2006, 01:07 PM
-
By knorpelix in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-12-2006, 09:35 AM
-
By under in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:46 PM
-
By Kevins27 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99