Have you looked to into using the command dpkg and one of its command line options "-f" to force it?
My Knoppix-Debian server has on it a package called KDEBLUETOOTH. I don't know why it's there; I assume it came with the basic Knoppix installation. There is no Bluetooth device on the server, nor ever likely to be.
Recently, every attempt to update anything on the machine fails with error messages about KDEBLUETOOTH. The problem is, I can't remove it either. This is what I get:
Removing kdebluetooth ...
dpkg-divert: mismatch on divert-to
when removing `diversion of /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock to /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock_nobt by kdebluetooth'
found `diversion of /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock to /usr/bin/kdesktop_lock.orig by kdelock-knoppix'
dpkg: error processing kdebluetooth (--remove):
subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 2
Errors were encountered while processing:
kdebluetooth
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
RESULT=100
I've tried everything I can think of - including apt-get remove kdelock-knoppix, but that gives the same message that KDEBLUETOOTH needs something.
I don't want to have to wipe the machine and start again but it's soon going to be necessary. Even then, I can't use Knoppix because I fear I'll end up in the same place again.
HOW do I get rid of KDEBLUETOOTH?
Have you looked to into using the command dpkg and one of its command line options "-f" to force it?
I've tried dpkg --remove kdebluetooth and get the same error-message as above. I've not found a dpkg --force command to remove software - I'm not a guru in this sort of stuff. Linux is a bit like secret code - I have a folder with useful tips, getting fatter all the time, but it's a bit like pushing snowballs uphill.
I've browsed deeply, and found lots of other folks with this same problem. None of those seems to have found a fix, either. None reports "I cracked it!.
Sounds like it's a "feature" to live with, or go back to WIndows 2000.
I edited the file /var/lib/dpkg/info/kdebluetooth.postrm, commenting out the dpkg-divert lines (29 & 30). Seems to have done the trick.
"Sounds like it's a "feature" to live with, or go back to WIndows 2000."
How about trying one of the some hundred odd distros meant to be installed for desktop use:
http://shots.osdir.com/
search for all bluetooth and comment with # in those lines.
i deleted the file itself for installing new softwares.
probably knoppix intented it to be used as is live cd.
once that lock is removed it will do but problems can come with unoptimised installation.
I managed to fix the very same pb:
apt-get remove kdelock-knoppix kdebluetooth
you mentioned having tried a similar command
but the trick is to re-enter this 3 times so that it stops at different stages
and eventually succeeds!
good luck,
Jay

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99