-
I've tried dpkg --remove kdebluetooth and get the same error-message as above. I've not found a dpkg --force command to remove software - I'm not a guru in this sort of stuff. Linux is a bit like secret code - I have a folder with useful tips, getting fatter all the time, but it's a bit like pushing snowballs uphill.
I've browsed deeply, and found lots of other folks with this same problem. None of those seems to have found a fix, either. None reports "I cracked it!.
Sounds like it's a "feature" to live with, or go back to WIndows 2000.
Similar Threads
-
By kidsatacrux in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:10 PM
-
By Mr.Digimon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2006, 01:07 PM
-
By knorpelix in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-12-2006, 09:35 AM
-
By under in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:46 PM
-
By Kevins27 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99