Great, thanks.
I rebooted Knoppix 4.0 under "knoppix noswap"
In this I was able to repartition the swap through qtparted with no problems.
Great, thanks.
I rebooted Knoppix 4.0 under "knoppix noswap"
In this I was able to repartition the swap through qtparted with no problems.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i5-14600KF 3.5GHz 14-Cores LGA 1700 CPU Processor (BX8071514600KF)
$190.00