-
klik client install
I'll start with full revelation; I have no Linux knowledge so it is possible that I am missing the most simple and obvious of steps. Having said that.....I'm trying to install klik while booted from a Knoppix cd. [My larger goal is to be able to run vmware from a bootable cd, if you have a solution to this problem I would love to hear it.]
I have booted off knoppix and entered the command
wget klil.atekon.de/client/install - 0 | bash
It appears that a download of 15397 k occurs but when it tries to run the app it fails. I have the following output to my screen:
--10:28:01-- http://-/
=> 'index.html'
Resolving -... failed: name or service not known.
--10:28:01-- http://0/
=> 'index.html'
Resolving 0... 0.0.0.0
Connecting to 0|0.0.0.0.|:80... failed: Connection refused.
FINISHED --10:28:01--
Downloaded: 15,397 bytes in 1 files
Am I correct in interpreting that it is trying to reach back to the site and is failing in that connection? Is there something that I should have done prior to that command? Am I missing something? Everything?
Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 09:52 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:54 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:14 PM
-
By pau1knopp in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:35 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 09:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

NEW Cisco CP-840 Wireless WiFi IP VoIP Phone 840 w Battery Charger Cable
$800.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99