try xawtv
I am currently looking for a program that can view the input from my TV card that comes via the Video composite.
The video composite cable is for those who are unfamiliar with it, the cable that PlayStation uses as well as some digital camera's, it is color coded red and white for audio left and right.
And Yellow for video.
I need help with both of these I guess as my audio enters via line in on my Nvidia SoundStorm. (nForce 2 motherboard)
Anybody know a program that can do this? For Windows I am currently using Power VCR by CyberLink.
try xawtv

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 48GB Lot 6x8GB DDR4-2666 ECC RDIMM RAM PC4-21300 HMA81GR7CJR8N-VK
$159.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98