try xawtv
I am currently looking for a program that can view the input from my TV card that comes via the Video composite.
The video composite cable is for those who are unfamiliar with it, the cable that PlayStation uses as well as some digital camera's, it is color coded red and white for audio left and right.
And Yellow for video.
I need help with both of these I guess as my audio enters via line in on my Nvidia SoundStorm. (nForce 2 motherboard)
Anybody know a program that can do this? For Windows I am currently using Power VCR by CyberLink.
try xawtv

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 15.6 i7-1260P 16GB 1TB SSD Laptop FAST SHIP
$349.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00