Hello,
I have a dutch version of Knoppix 3.2 and I'm doing some remastering... Most things work but I'm having trouble with the keyboard layout. We (Belgians) speak Dutch too but we use different keyboards (In Holland: qwerty, in Belgium azerty). I've been fooling around with the /etc/knoppix-autoconfig script but nothing seems to help. I've been searching through this forum too but I see a lot of different threads on this subject but none of those have offered me any help 'till now. I'm betting some of these threads still aply to older knoppix versions. Now, can anyone help me and tell me what to do to make my knoppix boot in a KDE with belgian keyboard. I know I can do this by booting with knopplix lang=be but I would rather have it on 'be' by default without giving any boot parameters.
Tnx,
GuineaPig

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00