-
default keyboard layout for KDE
Hello,
I have a dutch version of Knoppix 3.2 and I'm doing some remastering... Most things work but I'm having trouble with the keyboard layout. We (Belgians) speak Dutch too but we use different keyboards (In Holland: qwerty, in Belgium azerty). I've been fooling around with the /etc/knoppix-autoconfig script but nothing seems to help. I've been searching through this forum too but I see a lot of different threads on this subject but none of those have offered me any help 'till now. I'm betting some of these threads still aply to older knoppix versions. Now, can anyone help me and tell me what to do to make my knoppix boot in a KDE with belgian keyboard. I know I can do this by booting with knopplix lang=be but I would rather have it on 'be' by default without giving any boot parameters.
Tnx,
GuineaPig
Similar Threads
-
By ocean in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By mzruya in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By PsycoX in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 12:57 PM
-
By tonyleake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage LOT 1980s Rainbow Apple Computer Sticker/Decal - 21
$49.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99