-
default keyboard layout for KDE
Hello,
I have a dutch version of Knoppix 3.2 and I'm doing some remastering... Most things work but I'm having trouble with the keyboard layout. We (Belgians) speak Dutch too but we use different keyboards (In Holland: qwerty, in Belgium azerty). I've been fooling around with the /etc/knoppix-autoconfig script but nothing seems to help. I've been searching through this forum too but I see a lot of different threads on this subject but none of those have offered me any help 'till now. I'm betting some of these threads still aply to older knoppix versions. Now, can anyone help me and tell me what to do to make my knoppix boot in a KDE with belgian keyboard. I know I can do this by booting with knopplix lang=be but I would rather have it on 'be' by default without giving any boot parameters.
Tnx,
GuineaPig
Similar Threads
-
By ocean in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By mzruya in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By PsycoX in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 12:57 PM
-
By tonyleake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00

Atari 800 48K 8-bit Computer System With Power Supply & Extras Tested & Working
$354.98

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00