-
Rehat, SuSE, Knoppix, and mini-Knoppix all FAIL for me.
The only one that boots my system is SUSE 9.1 and Dariks Boot & Nuke ...
I dont understand why a simple linux bootdisk can see my drives but an entire distribution is unable to detect... it makes no sense to me...
I wish I had time to make a custom kernel to boot my motherboard... but that reeks of too much time to be spent...
Ok, I finally discovered the problem. I have a MSI motherboard and I connected the UltraATA hard drives using a normal IDE cable to the ATA channel. Evidently that caused KNOPPIX to not see the hard drives. I used a UltraATA cable and then attached the two drives to the ATA channel (MSI K7T266 pro2-ru ) and it works great now!
Similar Threads
-
By donkeyass in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 27
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 08:33 AM
-
By Snifro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 19
Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:26 AM
-
By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:09 PM
-
By pskipw in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 06:16 AM
-
By befuddled in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer 1080 Monitor 1010 Drive + Manuals + Boxes (nice)
$1170.00

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00