Bump

I've tired doing a remaster using the how too here several times. Getting the same result with KNOPPIX 3.9 and 4.0.

I get very near the end before things go to.......

Maybe I'm miss typing something even though I've gone as far as copying and pasting the commands to a doc to check whats a "space" and what isn't. Maybe I should just break all my computers, become amish and throw myself infront of a buggy....

Anyway....
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \ -hide-rr-moved -cache -inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda3/knx/source/KNOPPIX \ | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda3/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX

Warning: creating filesystem that does not conform to ISO-9660.
mkisofs: No such file or directory. Invalid node - -hide-rr-moved
Partial read (0 bytes of 65536), padding with zeros.
[ 9] Block# 0 size 0 -> 84 [compression ratio 100%, overall: 100%]

Statistics:
gzip(0): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(1): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(2): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(3): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(4): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(5): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(6): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(7): 0 ( 0%)
gzip(: 0 ( 0%)
gzip(9): 1 (1e+02%)
7zip: 0 ( 0%)

Block size 65536, number of blocks 1.
Done.
I was expecting the "does not conform to ISO-9660." error. But I'm getting a 300 some odd bit KNOPPIX file.

Which would explain the next bit.

mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 \ -boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat \ -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hda3/knx/knoppix.iso /mnt/hda3/knx/master

mkisofs 2.01-unofficial-iconv (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
Segmentation fault