Hi,
I'm a knoppix/linux newbie, apologies if I'm asking something dumb.
I am running Knoppix 4.0.2 on a dell latitude x300 notebook. It has an internal dell truemobile bluetooth dongle which I am trying to configure. I have downloaded and installed bluez-libs-2.25.tar.gz, bluez-utils-2.25.tar.gz, bluez-firmware-1.1.tar.gz and bluez-hcidump-1.29.tar.gz from bluez.org. When I type #hcitool dev to see a list of devices it lists none.
Can anyone give me any tips?
Thanks in advance.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91