Hi,
I'm a knoppix/linux newbie, apologies if I'm asking something dumb.
I am running Knoppix 4.0.2 on a dell latitude x300 notebook. It has an internal dell truemobile bluetooth dongle which I am trying to configure. I have downloaded and installed bluez-libs-2.25.tar.gz, bluez-utils-2.25.tar.gz, bluez-firmware-1.1.tar.gz and bluez-hcidump-1.29.tar.gz from bluez.org. When I type #hcitool dev to see a list of devices it lists none.
Can anyone give me any tips?
Thanks in advance.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99
Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99
Juniper MPC5E-100G10G 2-Port 100GbE 4-Port 10Gb MPC5E Modular Interface Card
$1450.00
Juniper Networks EX3300-24T EX Series 24-Port Gigabit 4-Port SFP+ Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97