it looks like you either have bad partition table or damaged disk, no time to help you just now, other than point you to the search on this site, tons of info.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php
I have a Dell C400 that normally boots and runs Windows 2000 SP4. the BIOS shows a 20G HD listed as the hard disk. It no longer boots to windows, and only presents a blank black screen instead of the normal W2K boot screen, I booted off the Knoppix 4 CD, and the HD shows up as HDA1. When I click on the drive to try and salvage the data, I receive the message "could not mount device, the reported error was: mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda1, missing codepage or other error".
Being a Knoppix newbie, I'm not sure how to try and repair the disk from Linux, or if the drive itself is physically damaged or in need of a complete format. Any assistance would be appreciated.
it looks like you either have bad partition table or damaged disk, no time to help you just now, other than point you to the search on this site, tons of info.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
BA96-07387A for Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950QCG LCD Screen Complete Assembly
$299.00