Try booting with knoppix noddc to stop auto detection for the monitor on boot, what cheat codes have you tried.
I'm new to this, and pretty keen.
Unfortunately I cannot get past the infamous 'black screen' after boot up
I have a GeForce2 card, and it appears from reading these forums that I have to change from a digital to an anologue plug. I tried pugging the monitor into the other socket on the back of my computer, but that gives a black screen for all operations \ os's.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks, Cozzy
Try booting with knoppix noddc to stop auto detection for the monitor on boot, what cheat codes have you tried.
thanks for you reply, but no luck using noddc!
I have used the following cheatcodes to no avail!
xmodule=vesa
xmodule=fbdev
xvrefresh=60
screen=800x600
noddc
![]()
my video card is a GeForce2 MX/MX400

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo Yoga 11e Gen 5 2-in-1 Touchscreen 11" HD Laptop 4GB 128GB SSD Windows 11
$99.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99