-
Senior Member
registered user
Narrowing it down: No Menus
Flying blind with no menus to guide me I did manage to open a document in user mode. (The menus being just little rectangles where letters are supposed to be.)
Hey, I could read the document!! Well, that narrows the problem.
So, apparently this problem is affecting only menus in all the apps in OpenOffice when I run as "user".
I have read of a similar bug in OO, but it was version 1.01.
At least everything is usable if I set OO to open in root.
It's just annoying to have to type in a password everytime I want to use it. Do I have to "settle" for that?
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By crion in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 01:49 AM
-
By bigpilot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 07:28 PM
-
By Lexinton in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By vi.tan.gr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:02 PM
-
By Stephen in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 4) Intel Core i5 Processors Different Gens
$249.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99