Hello, I'm running a python program Python 2.3.5 on the 9-25-05 knoppix CD . The machine boots up fine and runs find for a time but I've notice that the programs freeze up after a while. I've noticed that when I break out of the programs often the erring command was 'time.sleep(3.00)' or some other value. I've run for quite a few hours with no problem and I use the time.sleep command a lot i.e. I'm not an expert at Python or Debian.
When I type in the 'date' command repeatedly at the command line the response is the same except the second value varies plus or minus a couple of seconds, never going higher.
I'm running on some IBM 8654 and 8674 servers.
Any ideas as to why I'm seeing this problem? Thanks a lot.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel Core i5-8500 SR3XE 3.00GHz Desktop CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
ABS Flux II Aqua Gaming PC - i5-14400F - Intel Arc B580 12G - 32GB DDR5 - 2TB
$989.95