I don't own an acer but I do repair a lot of Toshiba.
Have you tried any of the cheatcodes?
If not, hit F3 when you see the Knoppix splash screen. Try cheatcode
Knoppix dma or knoppix nopcmcia.
Hope this helps, Tom
Originally Posted by crkscorpio
I don't own an acer but I do repair a lot of Toshiba.
Have you tried any of the cheatcodes?
If not, hit F3 when you see the Knoppix splash screen. Try cheatcode
Knoppix dma or knoppix nopcmcia.
Hope this helps, Tom
Originally Posted by crkscorpio

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99