Do you have a link or any other info? Knoppix on chip is a subject that I am very curious about.
I found Knoppix 3.2-3-30 on Chip, a Dutch magazine. Too bad that's an older version with a couple of known bugs (and no ALSA).
Do you have a link or any other info? Knoppix on chip is a subject that I am very curious about.
Please I said "...on Chip, a Dutch magazine...", so it's not "knoppix on chip" [RAM, Flash, (E)EPROM, whatever], but just that it's 'on the cover' of a computer magazine.Originally Posted by monkeyman
Please read carefully...
OOPS!![]()
Just right. Chip is now a dutch magazine (I always bought it but then it was the German version) No Chip is also in the Netherlands.
On their cd you have the Knoppix version. I have used it, but as i ask on the forum i cannot use my alacatel modem (Usb).
I read here that is an older version, with (known) bugs.
I have used the cd a few times and i like it. Thinking of using linux much more. It's just a shame i cannot get to internet with it.![]()
![]()
![]()
It was on Personal Computer User in England, that is the magazine and not on top off me.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95