-
Junior Member
registered user
Good news, i was able to boot the Knoppix DVD on the desktop. Even better, I was able to access the bad partition.
Only problem, I am still relatively new, and am having trouble creating a new folder to copy the files to. I get a messge saying I don't have permission to create that folder.
Anyway, I will search the forums and see what I can find.
YIPPPPEEE! (Sorry, can't help myself; after almost 2 years of trying to get into this partition, I finally do!)
Similar Threads
-
By blokk.m in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:17 AM
-
By skitzojase in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:56 AM
-
By Jakykong in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:36 AM
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM 43W0331 System x3550 Server Board LGA771 DDR2 16 DIMM RJ-45
$49.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99