I have installed Knoppix 4.0.2 to my hard drive. This would be kernel 2.6.12.
I backed up my /etc/ directory using Tar to my home directory. I would now like to off load that file to a DVD-R. I was able to do this through K3b disc burning program without any problems. I am now doing another backup and would like to copy that backup to that same DVD-R that I previously used. K3b will not let me do that. It wants a new disc. Is this just a shortcoming of the software or is there a way to append an existing DVD-R disc with plenty of room on it? If this is a problem with the software could anyone recommend a program that could do this. I have the same problem with DVD +RW.
Thank you

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99