-
Black Screen
Hi folks,
I have the following problem:
When I try to boot from the Knoppix 4.0.2-CD
the system freezes after I pushed RETURN to start KNOPPIX...
I'm in a black screen and there is no sign of living (not even the penguin is showing up)
I tried all the parameters like fb1024x768, acpi=off and stuff like that...
but it still won't work...Can you plz help me ? I already heard about this problem
but also that it's solved with the framebuffer stuff...doesn't work for me though 
what could that be ?
Similar Threads
-
By preet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-14-2007, 04:54 AM
-
By ShadStar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2007, 06:50 PM
-
By cassiosteel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 06:00 AM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

Dell R730 AI Home Lab Server 128GB RTX 3060 Ti Dual Xeon 20-Core
$999.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$295.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30