I've been trying to get this card going in my old thinkpad 760ed for some time now and have been making some progress thanks to the many links found here and elsewhere. I think I'm allmost there now but don't know what to do next. Here's what I've done so far. Using the winxp driver from the cd that came with the card I go thru the following steps:
ndiswrapper -i <path>tnet1130.inf
ndiswrapper -m
depmod -a
modprobe ndiswrapper
the power led on the card comes on
ndiswrapper -l shows driver installed, hardware present
lspci shows:
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 430MX - 82437MX Mob. System Ctrlr (MTSC) & 82438MX Data Path (MTDP) (rev 02)
0000:00:01.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82371FB PIIX ISA [Triton I] (rev 02)
0000:00:02.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1130 (rev 04)
0000:00:02.1 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments PCI1130 (rev 04)
0000:00:03.0 VGA compatible controller: Trident Microsystems TGUI 9660/938x/968x (rev d3)
0000:05:00.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111 54Mbps Wireless Interface
dmesg shows:
<snip>
ndiswrapper version 1.1rc3 loaded (preempt=yes,smp=yes)
ndiswrapper: driver tnet1130 () loaded
PCI: Enabling device 0000:05:00.0 (0000 -> 0002)
PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 0000:05:00.0.
PCI: Setting latency timer of device 0000:05:00.0 to 64
ndiswrapper: request for irq 0 failed
ndiswrapper (ndiswrapper_add_one_pci_dev:187): Windows driver couldn't initialize the device (C000009A)
ndiswrapper: probe of 0000:05:00.0 failed with error -22
Is this an irq problem? If so, Is there some way to assign an irq to the card? or is it even necessary? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Peyton

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor
$79.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Desktop CPU Processor Socket AM4 3.6GHz
$60.00