-
Thanks Harry
I tried what you said. I pinged both 172.17.0.1 and 216.32.81.146. There is no reply at all.
Even I truncate the process by Ctrl+c, it says 100% net loss.
But when I ping 172.17.255.255, the response comes from 172.17.0.100 which is
my actual IP address. So the response time is zero.
Furthermore, when I look at my ROUTETECH, the light doesn't flash at all. I remember
it often does so, when I use internet.
In my ROUTETECH, I don't see any button or hook to change somethings, so I suspect
that I can't turn on or off something.
I tried to switch off the power of ROUTETECH to change the cycling power on a router.
( Hopefully, I guess this is the only thing to do so.
)
No use.
I used netcardconfig and replying Yes, I get reply "eth0 Operation failed".
if I reply No to DHCP broadcasting, it asks bunch of IP addresses. I don't know it.
These are what I tried. Please inform me, if I have to supply other infos.
Regards
Bataa
Similar Threads
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
By Styfir in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 12:20 AM
-
By metallica22 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
-
By laba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:38 PM
-
By ePro in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter
$33.50

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28