-
Thanks again!
Ok, I found Helix and are downloading it right now. It will be down in 20 min.
I used Windows XP Home
I have backups from a week ago, so I have the raw files, it's just the work that goes undone and that I have to do again. How am I going to repartition an reformat the drive? And then instal an os. I realy like knoppix, is linux something to use insted of win xp for a newbe like me? Does programs and games work in linux?
Similar Threads
-
By Gwindow in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2008, 02:52 AM
-
By jacksonon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-22-2008, 03:07 PM
-
By fnofftbl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2006, 11:30 AM
-
By osiris_22 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 08:07 AM
-
By Isaacav2 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

HGST Ultrastar 2TB 3.5" Enterprise SATA 7200RPM Internal HDD HUS724020ALA640
$54.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99