i have not used kanotix in loong time.
if you boot you should get english by default, atleast i remember it so.
800X600 you control with screen=800x600 in the bootprompt.
All I want to do is boot kanotix as a live cd in english with the screen 800x600. But there are so many options that I don't understand which to use. Also after that I want to try to save the config to a floppy disk. But first I need to get pass all that other stuff. Please help.
i have not used kanotix in loong time.
if you boot you should get english by default, atleast i remember it so.
800X600 you control with screen=800x600 in the bootprompt.
the content is deleted
Select the second option down for english. Add the cheatcode at the bottom of the screen (where the cursor is) - you don't need knoppix, just screen=800x600
drb

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00