Hello,
I have a dutch version of Knoppix 3.2 and I'm doing some remastering... Most things work but I'm having trouble with the keyboard layout. We (Belgians) speak Dutch too but we use different keyboards (In Holland: qwerty, in Belgium azerty). I've been fooling around with the /etc/knoppix-autoconfig script but nothing seems to help. I've been searching through this forum too but I see a lot of different threads on this subject but none of those have offered me any help 'till now. I'm betting some of these threads still aply to older knoppix versions. Now, can anyone help me and tell me what to do to make my knoppix boot in a KDE with belgian keyboard. I know I can do this by booting with knopplix lang=be but I would rather have it on 'be' by default without giving any boot parameters.
Tnx,
GuineaPig

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.42
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99