-
Knoppix V4 and wired card configuration
I tried to configure wired card to access the net,,,what I did :
Start Menu--> Knoppix--> Network/Internet--> Network Card Configuration , then I received small winodws called "Xdialog"
Use DHCP broadcast----> I answered "Yes" -----( i tried at different places at work) with some places it is ok,,with the other places within same building it failed,,,,Is there any reason for that ?
Am I doing the right thing ?
Do I need to be aware of something elase ?
Similar Threads
-
By jaques1 in forum Networking
Replies: 19
Last Post: 05-18-2010, 11:23 PM
-
By ploskinj in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:29 PM
-
By rolfhub in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-02-2006, 10:21 PM
-
By zillah in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-16-2006, 06:22 AM
-
By davidparis in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00