maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
I have a hd install of overclockix, and am trying to get the mouse to work. It works in the live cd, I believe because of hotplug. How can I install hotplug, and set it to run at boot?
maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
Ok. When I try and apt-get install hotplug I get this
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occurred while processing kazehakase (NewVerison1)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binar y-i386_Packages
E: The pacage lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7a 2-in-1 16" 2K LCD Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen AI 7 445 20...
$849.99
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$235.00
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99
Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2, i5 1135G7, 256GB, 8GB, 20VE003GUS no OS, Iris Xe, 15.6"
$200.00
Lenovo ThinkPad P53 Laptop Intel Core i7 9850H 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P T1000
$279.99