maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
I have a hd install of overclockix, and am trying to get the mouse to work. It works in the live cd, I believe because of hotplug. How can I install hotplug, and set it to run at boot?
maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
Ok. When I try and apt-get install hotplug I get this
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occurred while processing kazehakase (NewVerison1)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binar y-i386_Packages
E: The pacage lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
2x IBM POWER6 43E7455 44M1236 IBM9316 Ceramic Server CPU Gold Contacts
$59.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S922 9009-22A Power9 DDR4 10GbE 6X SFF Barebone Server
$999.95
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00