maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
I have a hd install of overclockix, and am trying to get the mouse to work. It works in the live cd, I believe because of hotplug. How can I install hotplug, and set it to run at boot?
maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
Ok. When I try and apt-get install hotplug I get this
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occurred while processing kazehakase (NewVerison1)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binar y-i386_Packages
E: The pacage lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00