maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
I have a hd install of overclockix, and am trying to get the mouse to work. It works in the live cd, I believe because of hotplug. How can I install hotplug, and set it to run at boot?
maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
Ok. When I try and apt-get install hotplug I get this
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occurred while processing kazehakase (NewVerison1)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binar y-i386_Packages
E: The pacage lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00