I have a hd install of overclockix, and am trying to get the mouse to work. It works in the live cd, I believe because of hotplug. How can I install hotplug, and set it to run at boot?
I have a hd install of overclockix, and am trying to get the mouse to work. It works in the live cd, I believe because of hotplug. How can I install hotplug, and set it to run at boot?
maybe you want to check what modules are loading? do 'lsmod'
if the hotplug modules are not loading you can check your system for them or install with apt-get.
Ok. When I try and apt-get install hotplug I get this
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occurred while processing kazehakase (NewVerison1)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binar y-i386_Packages
E: The pacage lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 CORE i7-10610U 1.80GHZ 256GB 16GB WCam WiFi W11 Cord
$175.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win11 Pro
$289.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$259.99