Hello
What sould I do to start KDE (in polish language) in chroot?
Any ideas?
Hello
What sould I do to start KDE (in polish language) in chroot?
Any ideas?
I'm not sure if in /etc/knoppix-autoconfig is polish language section. It there is so boot in polish using lang cheatcode:Originally Posted by maxmartin
The next thing is that you must have kde-i18n-pl installed. Perhaps you want also copy /etc/sysconfig/i18n from your CD to your chroot partition to get locales correct. That's it.Code:boot: linux lang=pl
-tapsa-
Hmm
Is there any possibility to add new item to Knoppix Menu in 2 languages? For example in Knoppix Menu:
Students stuff (in English) - booting with lang=en
Narzedzia studenckie (in Polish) - booting with lang=pl
How can I do this?
Yes, take a look at /usr/share/applnk/Knoppix directory. You can add Comment and Name in your language as I have done e.g. for netcardconfig.desktop:Originally Posted by maxmartin
But adding th whole sub-directory... I have never even tried. Perhaps there is more in that than just adding a new item. Sorry, I don't know.Code:[Desktop Entry] Comment[de]=Netzwerkkarte konfigurieren Comment[fi]=Verkkokortin asetukset Exec=rxvt -ls -e /usr/sbin/netcardconfig Icon=connect_creating Name[de]=Netzwerkkarte konfigurieren Name[fi]=Verkkokortti Name=Network card configuration Type=Application
-tapsa-
Thanks -tapsa-.
I have looked at this directory /usr/share/applnk/Knoppix and subdirectories.
This is very complicated, but thanks for now.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
Kingston 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 260-Pin SO-DIMM Non-ECC lot of 10
$1500.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
(LOT OF 16) Samsung 32gb 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RE3 12 DC1 Server Memory M393A4G43AB3
$4000.00
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$229.50
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98