-
you ARE doing this from a LiveCD....yes ?
Yes , I am doing this form a Live CD.
If not - boot to LiveCD using
Knoppix26 1
Which version 26 1 is ? Is it same as V4 ?
Which HDD are you having trouble with ???
I can not create an extended partition on any one of these hard disks,,,I want to learn how to create an extended partition (for future use,,,because right now I have alreday created one).
and also post the output of
I will be glad to do that, But if I want to learn how to create an extended partition, do I need to provide the output ?
Similar Threads
-
By seskanda in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2007, 08:52 PM
-
By tgjb007 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2005, 02:18 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By bigboss97 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-12-2004, 02:44 AM
-
By Thomas Bettler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 09:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99