Hi Guys,
Thanks for your replies. Quite by chance while I was playing about with Knoppix, I found I could use QTParted, the disc partitioning tool, from the run command. This has fixed my problem. Wish everything went as easily!
Best wishes,
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your replies. Quite by chance while I was playing about with Knoppix, I found I could use QTParted, the disc partitioning tool, from the run command. This has fixed my problem. Wish everything went as easily!
Best wishes,

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00