-
Flash Drive not showing up on Knoppix 4.0 HD install
Hi Everyone,
I am having trouble with my Flash drive showing up on my desktop with Knoppix 4.0 installed on the Hard Drive. I have the USB Flash Drive attached when I start it up, but nothing comes up. The Flash Drive only shows up when I run the Knoppix 4.0 Live CD. I have searched the forums, and I saw one post similar to mine with a few helpful hints, but it does not work. Could someone please help? Thanks!
Randy
Similar Threads
-
By Tru7h in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:50 PM
-
By Dood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-20-2006, 08:13 AM
-
By etabeta in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 10:40 PM
-
By monckywrench in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 06:46 PM
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 02:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00