use su (superuser) and enter
however, use alsaconf instead
follow directions (choose the soundcard)
configure alsamixer and/or kmix
then lsmod to see it installed
How do I configure my sound card to work? When I use the terminal window I use "sndconfig" it says I need to be a root account. What is the default password for the livecd? Which soundcards don't work?
use su (superuser) and enter
however, use alsaconf instead
follow directions (choose the soundcard)
configure alsamixer and/or kmix
then lsmod to see it installed

VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Sealed Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical X05-34207 PS2 USB IntelliEye
$99.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Microsoft MS-DOS Operating System 3.5 Floppy OEM COA Sealed User Guide
$49.99
Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Connectix RAM Doubler Vintage Software White Blue Box
$31.49