-
24 bit soundblaster live?
Hello,
I am running a HD install of knoppix 3.4 and it is not detecting my 24 bit soundblaster card. Does anyone know if this card is supported in 3.4? I am using the 2.6 kernel if that helps. I actually got stuck with this card because I wasn't paying attn when i ordered it for a friend's old Dell computer that I was upgrading. The card wasn't supported by the pentium 3 so I swapped it for the 16 bit soundblaster in my own computer. It works fine in windows but not in Knoppix. I would also like to ask if knoppix 4.0.2 would support this sound card as I am planning on upgrading soon.
Similar Threads
-
By legal in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
-
By legal in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:33 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 07:41 AM
-
By gtp1964 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:17 AM
-
By Ghoul in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP UVP
$85.00

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99

Cisco CP-8851-K9 CP-8851 VoIP Business IP Phone Color Display PoE NEW
$125.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00