My knoppix dvd's cannot more boot on me pc.
It's boot slow and when knoppix is started and when knoppix start KDE.
I get a error that there no space more on the memory.
How can this? I have try to start with 4.0.2 and 4.0. And I have two memory card's with 512 mb space (So with two card's 1024 mb).

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95