Hi, I am new to this forum and Knoppix and am not particularly good with linux in general yet.
I can ping the internet, and I can browse the internet with konqueror but nothing else will connect (except the router admin page) gaim doesnt work, firefox, apt-get, games nothing.
I am using Games-Knoppix 4.02-3
I have tried both DHCP and Manual settings.
Nvidia nforce4 nic
Dlink DSL-G604t router
Ubuntu works just fine.
PS: I know this has been mentioned before but the solution didnt work, it was an older version of Knoppix and I didnt want to resurect the post from way back in August.
EDIT: I must not have put the settings in correctly for manualfor some odd reason it works fine when I don't use DHCP
![]()

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 5 8400F 4.2GHz 6-Core/ 12-Threads Socket AM5 65W Processor
$129.99
Intel Core i5-7600 3.5 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR334
$16.99