Ok, I'm kind of new to linux, and just ran knoppix on my laptop for the first time, because windowz was giving me all kinds of errors and I could not figure out why. The first time I ran knoppix, while it was booting up it gives me this message before doing anything else "BIOS Bug IO-APIC#0 ID 0 already used. Fixing up to 2. (Please alert your HW vendor)." After that, it continued booting up and loaded fine. Works great too, much better then windowz. However, i want to know how to fix this error. I've been searching the web for information about it and havn't found anything. Can someone help me out?

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00