Ok, I'm kind of new to linux, and just ran knoppix on my laptop for the first time, because windowz was giving me all kinds of errors and I could not figure out why. The first time I ran knoppix, while it was booting up it gives me this message before doing anything else "BIOS Bug IO-APIC#0 ID 0 already used. Fixing up to 2. (Please alert your HW vendor)." After that, it continued booting up and loaded fine. Works great too, much better then windowz. However, i want to know how to fix this error. I've been searching the web for information about it and havn't found anything. Can someone help me out?

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99