Hi,
How do I download and install a program? apt-get install? I'm looking for a mail, calendar, task list, combination program.
Thanks,
Eric
Hi,
How do I download and install a program? apt-get install? I'm looking for a mail, calendar, task list, combination program.
Thanks,
Eric

Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50
Ultra Rare Commodore 64 CP/M Cartridge - Complete In Box (CIB), Tested
$150.00
COMMODORE 1541 FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C VIC-20 PLUS/4 128 TESTED/WORKING LX61 💾
$149.99
COMMODORE VIC-1541 FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C VIC-20 PLUS/4 128 TESTD/WRKN LX67 💾
$159.99
$25.00
Commodore 128 In Box & Original Power Supply & Intro Guide
$200.00
Vintage Commodore 128 C128 Personal Computer For Parts/No Power Supply
$149.95
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
COMMODORE 1541C FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C VIC-20 PLUS/4 128 TESTED/WORKIN LX66 💾
$139.99
COMMODORE 1571 FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C VIC-20 C16 PLUS/4 128 TESTD/WRKN LX63 💾
$229.99