Hi, I am new to this forum and Knoppix and am not particularly good with linux in general yet.
I can ping the internet, and I can browse the internet with konqueror but nothing else will connect (except the router admin page) gaim doesnt work, firefox, apt-get, games nothing.
I am using Games-Knoppix 4.02-3
I have tried both DHCP and Manual settings.
Nvidia nforce4 nic
Dlink DSL-G604t router
Ubuntu works just fine.
PS: I know this has been mentioned before but the solution didnt work, it was an older version of Knoppix and I didnt want to resurect the post from way back in August.
EDIT: I must not have put the settings in correctly for manualfor some odd reason it works fine when I don't use DHCP
![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99