You could try installing the IE7 beta 1 that was realeased today... that replaces IE6, and hence might fix it?
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...aredirect.mspx
Alternatively, why not give up Windows and use Knoppix?
IE crashed on me, (praise open source) and there is no way of fixing it. I know how to, but microsoft are useless.
So I have to use mozzila (im not complaining) but IE is built into Windows, so my PC is running @ 90% cpu Usage only when it normally runs @ 7%. Is there anyway of removing MS programs when using knoppix. (windows is really slow)
You could try installing the IE7 beta 1 that was realeased today... that replaces IE6, and hence might fix it?
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...aredirect.mspx
Alternatively, why not give up Windows and use Knoppix?
Thanx Giant toaster, It worked, The Reason I donot use Knoppix Constantly is that I cannot got the internet working
tich tich... trust IE
well, firefox isnt that bad...![]()

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i7-14700K Processor (BRAND NEW)
$330.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00